For more information email Sales@TechnicalRescue.com
Petzl EXO-AP Hook Personal Escape System
The EXO AP Hook is a personal escape system with anchor hook adapted for locations where the possibility of finding an anchor point is uncertain. It has a self-braking system with anti-panic function for quickly moving horizontally, climbing through a window and controlling and stopping a descent. If the user pulls to hard on the handle, the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent automatically. EXO AP Hook also includes a rope that resists wear and high temperatures, an AM’D connector with CAPTIV positioning bar, as well as a bag for transporting and attaching the system directly to the harness. Other rope lengths and other types of connectors (EASHOOK) are available by special order.
Multi-purpose anchor hook, usable in locations where the possibility of finding an anchor point is uncertain. Can be used in two ways:
- Around a structure, fixed with a locking hitch
- On a window sill, as a last resort
Self-braking system with anti-panic function for:
- Rapid horizontal movement
- Going out a window
- Controlling and stopping a descent: if the user pulls too hard on the handle, the anti-panic function brakes and stops the descent automatically
- Limiting the force transmitted to the user in case of a fall
Aramid fiber static rope, 15m (49’ Ft.) in length and 7.5 mm diameter, resists abrasion and high temperatures.
Am’D connector with CAPTIV positioning bar, to help keep the connector correctly positioned and integrated with the device.
Fire-resistant carry bag for attaching the system directly to the harness.
- Working load limit: 140 kg
- Material(s): aramid, aluminum alloy, stainless steel, nylon, steel
- Weight: 1470 g
- Certification(s): NFPA 1983 Escape Use
- Guarantee 3 years
Our Featured Price: $449.95
For more information and pricing on any Petzl ™ products and accessories contact: Sales@technicalrescue.com