For more information email Sales@TechnicalRescue.com
Fire Rescue Safety Blade
Trusted by RIT, SOC, USAR, Technical Rescue and forcible entry teams worldwide. The perfect blade for all extrication, forcible entry and rescue operations!
The Fire Rescue Safety Blade is made of solid steel (up to 14”), so it wont break and endanger your life like abrasive blades. It also cuts faster than abrasives, saving you time when it counts and cuts more materials than welded blades, reducing the number of saws and blades that you have to carry to emergencies. The Fire Rescue Safety Blade is the best blade that you can buy for forcible entry, extrication, RIT and USAR.
The Fire Rescue Blade is covered by our signature Lifetime Operator Error Warranty, so can confidently focus on saving lives without worrying about your blade losing segments, warping, wobbling or cracking from normal use.
Fire Rescue Safety Blade Benefits
- Keeps Saw Operators Safe: Fire Rescue Safety Blades are made of solid steel (up to 14”) to eliminate injuries and fatalities from shattering blades and segment loss.
- Reduces Sparks: Fire Rescue Safety Blades generate 90% less sparks than abrasive blades during cutting.
- Reduces Binding During Cuts: Fire Rescue Safety Blades’ electroplated swirl design helps prevent binding, because you can’t waste time wrenching a blade out of a cut during an emergency.
- Prevents Warping & Wobbling: Fire Rescue Safety Blades’ Air Flow Technology helps dissipate heat during continuous use.
- Reduces Heath Insurance Costs & Lost Time: Fire Rescue Safety Blades won’t generate hazardous dust during cutting, unlike abrasive blades.
- Outlasts Abrasive Blades: You’ll go through 150 good quality abrasive blades – costing $4 to $10 and totaling $600 to $1,500 dollars – before you’ll wear down just one of our Fire Rescue Safety Blades.
- Ecologically Friendly: Fire Rescue Safety Blades are 100% recyclable steel, unlike abrasives, which are 100% waste.
- Lifetime Operator Error Warranty: Fire Rescue Safety Blades come with the most comprehensive warranty in the industry and are warrantied for life against any and all damages.
Fire Rescue Safety Blade Specifications
- Segment Height:315” (8mm)
- Diamond Content: Up tom85% vacuum-brazed diamond
- Segment Weld: Made of solid steel with no welded cutting segment (up to and including 14”) or laser-welded to steel cores (16” and larger)
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be used for both wet and dry cutting
Fire Rescue Safety Blades Have Been Successfully Proven On:
- Metal braces
- Hardened locks and shackles
- Hockey puck locks
- Security gates
- Chain link fencing
- Car doors and bulletproof glass
- Impact windows
- Galvanized steel guard rails
- Concrete and rebar
Who Uses Fire Rescue Safety Blades
- Trusted by Firefighters, USAR, RIT, SOC, Technical Rescue and forcible entry teams around the world.
- #1 choice of Fire Departments in the United States and Canada
- Preferred blade of Fire Departments and Training Academies in North America
- Desert Diamond Industries is the largest diamond blade supplier to Governmental Agencies in North America
Fire Rescue Diamond Safety Blade, 14”
Our Featured Price: $279.95
For more information and pricing on any of the Desert Diamond Industries Fire Rescue Safety Blades and products contact: Sales@technicalrescue.com