For more information email Sales@TechnicalRescue.com
TRACTEL TU-28K GRIPHOIST / TIRFOR 2-TON WIRE ROPE HOIST RESCUE KIT WITH 60′ OF CABLE, HOOK MOUNT.
The Griphoist® is a portable manual hoist with traversing wire rope. They can lift, pull and place loads across great distances without exceeding their maximum working load limit. These lever operated wire rope hoists are suitable for use in numerous applications and are the ideal solution for rescue professionals. An outstanding option of the Griphoist® hoist is that load capacity of the device can be increased with a sheave block.
These hoists are portable, strong and can be used in any orientation. The design of these hoists allows for a virtual unlimited lift or pull, the limit of which is determined only by the length of wire rope inserted into it.
These machines are safe, reliable and efficient, and are suitable for many applications. Griphoist / Tirfor machines are simply lever-operated units that utilize a separate piece of wire rope (note: the wire rope used by these units is NOT standard production wire rope, rather it has a special construction made to work specifically with Griphoist / Tirfor units). Offering one-person operation, using a telescopic operating handle, they can work in any position and over any height of lift. They can indeed replace typical hoists and winches in many applications.
- Versatile–works in any position, horizontal or vertical and angled
- Light weight for quick installation
- Length–unlimited length of wire rope is possible (aside from the standard lengths that ship with each unit, custom wire rope assemblies can be ordered)
- Smooth–continuous operation without jerking the load
- Strong–high mechanical advantage
- Safe & Reliable–whether lifting or lowering, the load is permanently controlled with total precision
- No Overloads–overloading is prevented thanks to a built-in safety device.
Each rescue kit includes the following; steel Box, Griphoist / Tirfor TU-28, 60 Ft. of galvanized wire rope with latch hook mounted on carrying reel, telescopic handle for manual operation of hoist, appropriate snatch block pulley, wire rope sling 6 ft. long with choker hook, wire rope sling 6 ft. long and a wire rope sling 9 ft. long.
- TU-28 Capacity: 2-Ton (4,000 Lbs.)
- Rope Travel / Stroke Lifting: 2.2″
- Wire Rope Length: 60′ of Maxiflex 7/16″
- Wire Rope Breaking Strength: 20,000 Lbs.
- Weight W/O Wire Rope: 48 Lbs.
- Griphoist Dimensions: 26″ x 13″ x 5-3/4″.
- Carrying Case Dimensions: 29″ x 11.5″ x 15.5″
Featured Price: $2,643.50
For more information and pricing on any of the Tractel Height, Fall Protection, Lifting & Accessories products contact Sales@Technicalrescue.com